Clip Lock System
Clip Lock System is a high tensile clip fastened trough section or decking profile. It is manufactured from high tensile material, enhancing its performance under both point load and distributed load. The slightly trapezoidal rib profile enhances resistance to foot traffic damage, and allows for end - lapping where required. All material selections must be compatible with prevailing environmental conditions and adjacent materials. Areas not exposed to rain, washing will require programmed maintenance. Clip-lock is fastened with a galvanised steel bracket, attached to each support member with two 40 mm twisted shank nails to timber, or two 10g x 16mm wafer head screws to steel.
Invogue offers Clip-Lock Roofing System, which is available in long lengths, facilitating easy usage of material using a single sheet. A regular size is based on feasibilty of manual installation. The features of our product are as below.
- Design freedom our product is 40 mm high.
- The slim ribs provide strength & beauty.
- The special anticapillar side laps facilitate safety for a slope as low as 2o (1 in 30).
- It can be used for roof slope as low as1o provided the purlin and the roof plane are perfectly aligned.
- High sterngth excellent structural properties are due to inherent strength of high tensile steel and usage of modern design and roll forming techniques.
- Concealed fastening since no fasteners penetrate the profile.
- It is most popular & durable profile.