Clip Lock Roofing System
Being a client oriented organization, we are offering premium quality Clip Lock Roofing System to the clients. It is a high tensile clip fastened trough section or decking profile. This system provides excellent performance under both point load and distributed load. Further, offered slightly trapezoidal rib profile is resistant to foot traffic damage. It also allows for end lapping where required. Our customers can avail offered Clip Lock Roofing System from us at market leading prices.
- All material selections are compatible with prevailing environmental conditions
- Clip-lock is fastened with a galvanized steel bracket
- It is attached to each support member with two 40 mm twisted shank nails to timber or two 10 g x 16 mm wafer head screws to steel
The features of our product are as below.
- Design freedom our product is 40 mm high
- The slim ribs provide strength & beauty
- The special anticapillar side laps facilitate safety for a slope as low as 2o (1 in 30)
- It can be used for roof slope as low as1o provided the purlin and the roof plane are perfectly aligned
- High strength excellent structural properties are due to inherent strength of high tensile steel and usage of modern design and roll forming techniques
- Concealed fastening since no fasteners penetrate the profile
- It is most popular & durable profile