Bestowed by a sophisticated infrastructure facility; we are manufacturing, trading and supplying superior grade Roofing Sheet Metal. Commonly used for wall and roof cladding purpose, offered sheets are resistant to pressure and wind. We have manufactured this Roofing Sheet Metal using color coated galvalume and soft & high tensile steel. These sheets are available with us in various sizes, colors, dimensions and other specifications to meet clients' exact requirements.
- Galvalume steel is a Zinc & Aluminum coated steel offering high resistance with a clear rasin coating. The alloy coating comprises of 55%, Aluminum, 43% Zinc and silicon 1.5%.
- This coating offers a superior barrier protection against varied atmospheric conditions.
- The coating class AZ150 as per AS: 1397 ASTM A-792 it means 150gms/sq mtr. minimum coating mass total of both sides.
- Zincalume/ Galvalume sheets are available in 300, 345 and 550 mpa yield strengths.
- Invogue roofing sheets have long life & it is easy to maintain, light weight but strong, available in long length, flexible in design. The cladding is tested for cyclonic as well as non-cyclonic conditions using the latest methods by applying simulated wind pressure.